[AT] Too many tractors

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sun Mar 26 21:53:40 PDT 2017

I tried to post yesterday but it never went out.
I got a 49 MM UTS yesterday. Got it unloaded today. I used to have a U when I lived in Ohio, but had to sell it when I was transferred. Now I have another project to get going.
Will try to post pic, but may need to wait till I get home and use big computer to attach pic.
Anybody have a 30" x 16" rim for a MM??? I know many of these had 36 rims. Not sure if this was aftermarket, or some wheat land option for plowing.

Dennis