[AT] OT modern computer controlls

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:03:48 PDT 2017

I have a local auto mechanic the is really good. Beyond that I agree
totally.

Right now he is sidelined with a knee replacement - his son is running
the business and is also quite good.

It really helps to have someone you trust for this. I don;t have the
same realtionship with a tractor mechanic.

David

NW NC

On 3/24/2017 4:12 PM, charlie hill wrote:
> David,  I find myself doing more and more repairs because I
> can no longer trust the techs to diagnose a problem instead of
> just throwing expensive components around.  YouTube is a great
> help.  If it's a common problem on a popular model you can bet
> someone has posted a how to video on YouTube that covers it.
> You just have to watch several and go with the consensus because
> there is no watchman on YouTube to make sure bogus information isn't
> posted.
>
> I just refuse to pay a "technician" $70 to $100 an hour to guess and install
> parts starting with the most expensive and working backwards.
>

> Charlie

>>> manufactures.  There has to be some kind of reasonable balance.   We are
>>> not
>>> at that point right now.
>>>
>>> Dean VP
>>> Apache junction, AZ
>>>
>>> It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

>>> 1994 to include on-board computer systems to monitor vehicle emissions.