[AT] OT modern computer controlls

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 23 10:25:42 PDT 2017

Don, I've been told that a handful of the big Ag companies
have gotten permission from the government to remove samples of seeds from
the
Library of Congress and other government repositories.  They have grown the
seed
and applied for patents on those varieties which are in actuality heirloom
varieties
that you can no longer legally plant without buying them from big AG.
Maybe, if Grant has time to read this, he will know and comment.

Charlie