[AT] JD 2020 steering

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 21 19:37:30 PDT 2017

I am assuming you have manual steering? I looked at the parts list and
didn't see anyway to adjust (doesn't mean there isn't, just that I
didn't see it).  Have you looked from one end of the steering system to
the other to see if the lost motion is in multiple places? Also, do you
have a local Deere dealer that will let you copy that section out of a
service manual?

John Hall