[AT] more HP guaranteed!/now front end on the ground.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:46:03 PDT 2017

Greg you are exactly correct.  I just finished reading the manual.
You have to drain the power director and transmission oil for some reason
that I have yet to determine.  I expect because of bolts, etc. that get
removed.
Then you pull the PTO shaft, unbolt the external hose (pipe) from the
transport valve,
unbolt and remove the lift housing from the rear.  Just the rear housing
behind the axle
where the PTO shaft comes out.  There is a retaining pin that holds one end
of the
ram.  It is accessible through an access hole that I'm not sure the location
of.  Then you
screw a bolt into the end of that pin and pull it free.  (do that before
unbolting the housing)
Now lift the entire lift housing off and replace the hose and re-install.
The tractor is still sitting
on it's wheels.

Charlie