[AT] more HP guaranteed!/now front end on the ground.

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 14 17:11:14 PDT 2017

To be honest, I have no idea. Come to think of it I had one of the rears
repaired last year (new tube and patch the rim around valve stem), and I
don't remember if I checked to see if both sides are equal. Wouldn't
hurt to check. I'm down right now until I get the new radiator
installed. I will say we don't really let the sidewalls bulge out much
when pulling heavy loads.

John