[AT] more HP guaranteed!

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 11 06:56:47 PST 2017

You guys have it all wrong.  The flux capacitor allows travel back in
time.  Just think what this means for antique tractors.

You can travel back 40 years and get parts and repairs about 90% cheaper
than you can get them today.  These will be OEM parts. Not some
overpriced reproduction. :-}

Quite a break through.

While you are there bring back about a ton of $32 gold.  Would make
really good weights and all a lot of bling to the old Girl. :-}

Or just purchase a brand new tractor.  When you come back it will be an
instant restored Antique.