[AT] Points

Ivan ivancou at atlanticbb.net
Sat Mar 11 05:28:29 PST 2017

Here is a link to that page on his web site .   I thought prices were
reasonable and the kits looked very professional .   I also bought one
of the fencer kits , and the damage was only about $ 30 with shipping .
   I also know he is on holiday for about five more days  .
http://chemelec.com/Projects/Car-Coil/Car-Coil.htm
       I'm not sure if the software here will let me post a picture of
the factory built but I could try . been  awhile , maybe I could get a
action shot of it running the farmall .    Ivan