[AT] Deere 4020 oil leak

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Fri Mar 10 14:16:17 PST 2017

The guy at our radiator shop told me before he got sick and had to sell
that farmers and truckers were all that kept him in business as none of
the newer radiators could be repaired. He said he got very little of the
car and light truck business as most anyone could replace a radiator. He
said he tried several ways to fix the newer radiators but nothing worked
because once they were crimped or used tabs to hold them together and
you undid them they would never seal again.
        Greg Hass