[AT] Deere 4020 oil leak

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 05:03:27 PST 2017

To the best of my knowledge, modern radiators since perhaps the 1990's have
been fabricated with glass-reinforced nylon tanks and aluminum tubes and
fins, held together with a big crimp. They are cheaper to manufacture and
have superior heat-transfer.  Those two factors cannot be debated in the
accountant's office at the car plant.   The downside that they can't be
soldered never enters the discussion.

SO