[AT] Points

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 10:02:30 PST 2017

So if it continuously sparks I can't see how the engine would run due to timing issues unless the distributor cap takes care of distribution but can see some issues with that as well, depending on spark rate and engine RPM.  I have seen similar devices that connected to the points wire and coil, but the points would have to be somewhat functional.

Gary

Renton, WA