[AT] Iditarod

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 03:05:08 PST 2017

The Iditarod, similar to most other special races, certainly requires much
special training.  We flew to Alaska, free lanced a week, then joined a tour
group for the return.  Libby Riddles, first female Iditarod winner made a
couple video presentations aboard ship, then got off.  Very interesting; I
agree with your conclusions. Herb(GA)