[AT] Leak of thw week club

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Mar 8 19:57:28 PST 2017

What Luck!!!  Sounds like mine.  Especially if that was your last
filter!!  I fired up the old Ingersoll 250 compressor back during that
cold snap down to 4deg here, and the 3-53 detroit started leaking at the
filter gasket with 15W40 oil.   It still leaks and will take a bit to
fix when I have to get to it...

Cecil in OKla