[AT] ATIS still in Business????

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 8 09:40:52 PST 2017

John,  I didn't so much have a problem with Roger.  I allowed him to
quote me in his books (don't know if he ever did or not but he asked for
permission).  However, once I said something that he disagreed with he
went off on me like a cheap firecracker and never spoke to me again.
He used all of us for information for his books.  You could fill a thimble
with
what he knew about old tractors when he came to us.

Charlie