[AT] ATIS still in Business????

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 8 09:36:17 PST 2017

Ralph as I understood it, the Iditarod race course has a lot of
rough terrain and they need feet of snow not inches to make sure
the dogs and sleds don’t hit any barely covered boulders.  Boulders
is something you and I don't have to worry about but you do occasionally
have to worry about feet of snow.  grins.

Charlie