[AT] ATIS still in Business????

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Mar 7 17:51:59 PST 2017

My old 930 Comfort King Case has a steering sector problem.  I bought a
used one from All States Ag Parts and it was worse than the one I had.
They refunded everything..   What chaps me worse than anything is that
tapered ball bearing that steering sectors use a the end of the worm.
That little bearing is $100 about anywhere you get it.   Usually it has
to be from the dealership. There are about 3 different sizes of
them....  I have thought several times of turning down the end of the
worm to fit a 203 or similar bearing.   I thing they would still be able
to handle the radial load on the worm.

Cecil