[AT] ATIS still in Business????

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 7 12:04:25 PST 2017

On 3/7/2017 1:46 PM, Mattias Kessén wrote:
> All well here except that we seem to have imported Ralph's weather.
>
> Med vänlig hälsning
>
> Mattias Kessén
Hi Mattias
Up until yesterday we had a pretty easy winter. Today travel is not
recommended due to
reduced visibility in blowing snow. Temp is about +5F. Not bad but not
the kind of day I'd
want to work on an antique tractor, or anything else for that matter. My
cattle are settled
down in their shelter waiting out the storm. New born calf on Sunday is
looking good and
lucky to be indoors. You can see them on my latest Roosty6 video but I
can't post a link
here.

Ralph in Sask.