[AT] Clean Water Rule

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:06:15 PST 2017

Well for one thing, I assume I can mow and cut the trees around and within
50 feet of my ponds now.
These are machine dug irrigation ponds my dad had dug in the 60's.  Until
yesterday,
the property of the US Gov't as far as I could tell because I sure couldn't
maintain them.
Apparently the government doesn't understand the concept of a fee simple
deed.

Charlie