[AT] Clean Water Rule

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 03:46:37 PST 2017

It was a nice diversion for me, I spent the last 1 1/2 years reviewing and writing summaries of the legislation and the impacts it could have on our Cooperative members.  The rules really weren't as bad as the popular hype lead everyone to believe, however, like many new things, perception is reality.

This will only be a pause for the next 4-8 years, they will come back again, even in a slightly different form.  I could go on for pages, but this is enough for now.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device