[AT] 430V Update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jun 16 06:10:06 PDT 2017

Yea,  I already removed that hoping the same thing.  (-;  but the ring gear is about 1" too far to the left.

 The other side has a cover as well for greasing the throwout bearing. Likewise, it is offset a bit too much to be able to reach the ring gear.

Removing the starter exposes the ring gear but the placement  of the starter hole , gas tank, size of teeth, etc make creating any real force impossible. The starter hole will be handy though once the engine starts moving and I need to be able to turn it several more times to allow to free it up completely and allow the pistons to distribute oil and lubricant .

Thanks!

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost