[AT] Old Tractor Drive, Champaign County Ohio?

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Jun 26 07:37:05 PDT 2017

My dad was on one yesterday but I doubt the old Ferguson TO-35 would have made the trek from Iowa to Ohio in a single day.  :-)

I’m not sure who organizes the ones he’s been on. Don’t think it’s a club per se but just a bunch of guys that know one another and do this every month or so during the summer.

Hoping one day to get one of my tractors drive ready and tag along if time permits.

Brad