[AT] Welder shocks

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 22 08:42:59 PDT 2017

Cecil.  to me this is a fairly clear.  You were a better ground
than the ground cable.   Either you didn't have a good earth ground
or your ground cable wasn't making good contact or possibly
the part of the trailer you were welding on didn't have a good ground
with the place that you connected the ground clamp.   Electricity is
going to take the best path to ground.

Charlie