[AT] 430V update

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 18 10:28:20 PDT 2017

Wise choice. As Kenny Rogers sang "Know when to hold them, know when to
fold them". The ones I have unstuck, we always abandoned force applied
to everything at once as soon as it was apparent things were stuck
pretty tight. No need to beat a dead horse (or Deere  in this
situation). Hope you don't find major damage inside. I've only had to
junk 2, Oliver 70 and an IH ID-9 (busted blocks). Both were sold to
other collectors for parts. Keep posting pics, this is the first
resurrection for this group in quite some time.

John Hall