[AT] Old tractors, farms, and bartering- off topic kinda

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jun 15 16:09:48 PDT 2017

The other nice thing is the photographers give me professional pictures for the web site and brochures. That's a plus for small farms where marketing, advertising and web site work can be prohibitively expensive.

Professionals did 3-4 of the the "slider" pictures on my farm website front page:  I did the tractor in snow, the alpacas in a ray of sunshine.   They did the rest plus dozens more for other pages and brochures.

www.rdfarms.com

Spencer Yost