[AT] IH 2504

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Jun 15 03:53:43 PDT 2017

Spencer, had to laugh at your "I got really fast at reseating the arm on the
side of the road"; reminded me of our old 1936 Chevy car had some crud in
the gas tank and occasionally when fuel amount got low the crud would lodge
over the supply outlet and car would stop because of no gas. So, take wrench
from drivers side, get out, loosen gas cap, open right side of hood, use
wrench to remove gas line from back of carburetor, reach body down to blow
air back through gas supply line to dislodge crud particle from over gas
line in the tank, reinstall gas line to carburetor, close right side of
hood, tighten gas cap, get in, and go again.  Problem seldom occurred if gas
tank  supply was >half tank.  We get to where we could do that with dress
clothes not getting soiled. Herb(GA)