[AT] 430V Update

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 13:33:13 PDT 2017

How hard are you rocking it? Are you using 2 guys? I've helped rock
tractors with enough force that the front end would start getting light.
Gear selection is important too. I've never broken anything this way,
but I did fold up some pushrods trying to tow a stuck tractor. Have you
tried pressurizing the stuck cylinder? I've literally just plugged my
air hose in and left it. I did have the compressor cut off in case
something blew so the compressor wouldn't run non-stop.

John Hall