[AT] Gearbox breather plug

Rena Glover Goss rlgoss at twc.com
Mon Jun 12 15:25:20 PDT 2017

To make those vented filler plugs, I simply drill a 1/8" hole straight through, and then stuff it full of stainless steel from a kitchen scratcher.  Use a smaller drill bit as a ramrod.  When I need a source of stainless steel wool, I typically steal it from the one my wife is using in the kitchen, and she starts off with another brand-new one.

Larry