[AT] JD 430 update

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 21:08:32 PDT 2017

I don't know what the engine RPM at PTO speed would be, but if it is 1600, your PTO ratio would be 1:3 against you :-)
Can you raise a rear wheel and rock it with trans in highest gear?  I've done that to unstick starter drives.
If there were even a way to setup a vibration on the block, like an air hammer on something that wouldn't leave a mark.  Maybe a bubbler in each cylinder just to agitate things.   Maybe take out the solution and start with PB Blaster?
Time will tell :-)

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com