[AT] Troy Bilt Horse

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 19:20:01 PDT 2017

Well, it's almost a tractor :-)
I have a older Horse tiller, someone welded the forward/reverse control level "cam" parts (here's a pic on ebay 391801214457).  I guess it wouldn't stay in gear, now it's nearly impossible to get OUT of gear.  I think I can cut it apart and make the parts work again, but I may just discover why it was welded in the first place.  There are manuals for horse I, II, III and maybe IV.  Does anyone know if this yolk is any different on the versions?
When I got mine, the bronze gears were worn out, so it wouldn't pull or hold back against the tine rotation.  It "got away" from a PO, hit something and broke off the carb, they had it repaired but never claimed it so the shop sold it for bill and storage.   Thanks

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com