[AT] Wheel bearings

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:12:34 PDT 2017

Hi Greg,
 That is what I am afraid of with these bearings. But my thinking is
that if the grease was not cutting it, we'd hear a grinding noise, or
something to indicate that there was to much friction there.
 I chatted with my grandfather as well about this. Grandpa gave me
this Oliver and grew up running and driving an 88 that is very similar
to the one I have. He said that putting grease in those bearings
wouldn't hurt anything, and said that the grease would stay in the
bearings longer.
 With my fluctuating hearing loss, it could be that my hearing is just
deceiving me greatly, I think. If a pair of eyes says that the wheel
is turning freely, than I'd say that its probably a safe judgement,
although I would like to hear what you all know about this.
 Thanks!
 Tyler