[AT] Wheel bearings

Dave rotigel at me.com
Sun Jun 4 19:14:22 PDT 2017

Hi Tyler,
	When I Google “Oliver 88 front wheel bearing" (http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw=Oliver+Front+wheel+bearing+kit+70+77+88+Super77+88+770 <http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw=Oliver+Front+wheel+bearing+kit+70+77+88+Super77+88+770>) they sure as heck look like every other wheel bearing I’ve ever seen since I put new ones on my ’48 Ford Convertible a few years ago (~ 1956). I really question why the Operators Manual would call for engine oil rather than grease.
	Dave
PS, Have FUN in the 50 mile ride!