[AT] Test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 4 11:41:07 PDT 2017

Sure Mattias, let me know.  I'd love to have you
come.  Just be warned.  The US is a BIG place!
Be prepared to spend some time traveling if you
intend to see more than just a little corner of it.

Oh I don't believe everything I read but I've kind of learned to
weed through the junk and figure out the truth to some degree of
accuracy.

Charlie