[AT] Test

jslavin at marktwain.net jslavin at marktwain.net
Sat Jun 3 10:51:38 PDT 2017

Mattias:

I too am sorry to hear of your troubles.  I don’t post a lot here, but always enjoyed reading your posts from across the pond.  Otherwise, the closest I get to hearing of life in Sweden is when I watch Wallander with subtitles.

I’m probably uniquely qualified with respect to your domestic troubles, as I’m an attorney and handle my fair share of divorces.  And I have my own troubles on that front as well.  The good news is that it will likely get better with the passage of time.  The bad news is that you’ll never be totally rid of her as long as your share kids.

But I feel your pain.  Unfortunately.

John