[AT] Needed: JD wheel

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jun 2 05:29:58 PDT 2017

I am pretty sure the sizes listed in the parts catalog are tire sizes, as opposed to being rim width, beD to bead. But just in case my old memory has not served me well, I did go out and measure. The beads are 8 inches.

Thanks the the offer of posting the page.  Might be helpful for folks trying to see if they can help..

Spencer Yost