[AT] Needed: JD wheel

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 18:34:12 PDT 2017

Hi Spencer,
There is a salvage tractor guy in Persia, Iowa. My family has
purchased a lot of parts from him over the years, and I also bought
parts so my father and I could build the buddy seat that is on my
Oliver now.
His name is greg Crozier, and his number is 712-326-9973.
I don't think he has a website or anything, but he has a lot of parts
and tractors. JD's, Olivers, Farmalls, etc. Just tell him Tyler
Juranek sent you.
Give him a try and see what you can come up with.
Hope that helps.
Take Care,
Tyler Juranek
IA