[AT] List still alive?

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:02:25 PDT 2017

Sorry not to reply to your posts, Ralph.  Living with some vision problems
at the moment.   Most of my reading at the moment is through a magnifying
glass.  Had surgery on one eye last week.  Other eye will be done in a
couple of weeks.  Hopefully things will be better after that.

Charlie V.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>