[AT] List still alive?

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Mon Jul 31 12:06:10 PDT 2017

Ralph,

Enjoyed your threshing machine video just as I did the audio a while back
of the Massey and Ford tractors cranking after setting a while.
The sound of that 6V Massey starter took me back like a shot to the sound of
the starter on my 44-6 - the first tractor I bought - when I was about 15 yrs old.
Am guessing from the faster cranking, that the tractor that you started next was a 12V.

While I was looking at the most recent (threshing) video, also reviewed the
drone videos of the canola field and the wheat field with the old Merc setting on
the edge of it. YouTube has got you covered well, as it grouped all the
most recent Roosty6 videos together to choose from on my screen when
I closed the most recent one. You are hands down THE farm filmmaker of the north.

Chuck Bealke