[AT] OFF TOPIC

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Wed Jul 26 17:03:22 PDT 2017

On 07/24/2017 08:07 PM, Len Rugen wrote:
> Or a Chromebook, or replace Windows on a PC with Linux (Zorin has a windows look & feel).  An old PC with Linux will be faster than the Windows it has now :-)
Yep.  My workstation at work is a 2007 Dell 740 running CentOS 6.9.
Dual screens with 4 virtual desktops.  Try that with windows 8 and
above.... :o)

Home system is Ryzen 5 1600X based system running Debian 9(.1).
> Flash can be a problem on Linux however.
Flash is just a problem....

To add a tractor note, I use this machine for tractor related research
and reading this list!  :o).

Howard