[AT] 444 Massey Startup

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jul 24 17:58:42 PDT 2017

The continental gas and the diesel were the same block, just had higher
compression pistons and a different head.   We had an 85 on Propane
also.  They were good tractors, just hard as the devil to start when
cold.  If we would have had the batteries available back then that we
have now, it would have been much different.

Cecil