[AT] JD 430

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Jul 23 20:51:39 PDT 2017

The engine is still soaking. I don't seem to be making any real progress on this. The engine simply isn't busting free. I have not applied any real significant force other than applying the weight of the tractor on the rear wheels. It's simply seems premature to be doing anything drastic.  Plus, life has been getting in the way and a few things I had planned to try I simply have not gotten around too.  As you allude  to, the heat melts some of my motivation for some of these things as well.   Heat index is been over 100 for about two weeks straight here

I am actually putting together an update for the list on the tractor, so stay tuned!

Spencer Yost