[AT] Loading the Ford

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 23 22:05:18 PDT 2017

On 7/23/2017 10:36 PM, deanvp wrote:
> OFF Topic
> Warning for Windows 10 users.  One of the recent Microsoft updates is causing some, not all, users computers to have a black screen on sign in. Microsoft doesn't know which update is causing the problem. I find that hard to believe but that is what I have been told. Anyway, I have had to send my computer out for repair to get it back to normal. First time in my life I have not been able to fix any PC problem, hardware or software,  that came along since the personal computer was invented. I guess there is a first time for everything. So.... if you are using Windows 10 and you get a black screen on sign in, go get professional help ASAP.
This one is still Windows 7 and it has been limping for several years
now. Several months ago it started just crashing in the middle of
whatever I was doing. For no obvious reason. I've done clean ups and
system restores but no matter. Every few days or sometimes every day, it
will just crash. Go through the restart and it is fine. For a while.