[AT] Loading the Ford

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Sun Jul 23 21:36:33 PDT 2017

OFF Topic
Warning for Windows 10 users.  One of the recent Microsoft updates is causing some, not all, users computers to have a black screen on sign in. Microsoft doesn't know which update is causing the problem. I find that hard to believe but that is what I have been told. Anyway, I have had to send my computer out for repair to get it back to normal. First time in my life I have not been able to fix any PC problem, hardware or software,  that came along since the personal computer was invented. I guess there is a first time for everything. So.... if you are using Windows 10 and you get a black screen on sign in, go get professional help ASAP.

-------- Original message --------From: Ralph Goff <alfg at sasktel.net> Date: 7/23/17  7:05 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] Loading the Ford
On 7/23/2017 6:16 AM, John Hall wrote:
> Thats a SERIOUS trailer you guys were using! Looking forward to the video.
>
> John Hall
Hi John
Not sure if this one sent already as my laptop crashed (again) while
replying and uploading a
video to youtube just now. Yes, this guy moves a fair bit of machinery
and some of it quite a
distance so he has a pretty big trailer.

Ralph in Sask.

---
http://www.avg.com