[AT] 444 Massey Startup

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 23 20:27:35 PDT 2017

On 7/23/2017 8:45 PM, Spencer Yost wrote:
> Great video - thanks Ralph!  I really love Massey Tractors.   I now only own the Pacer, but I've had a 22, Colt, a Mustang, and several other Pacers as well as Ponies.  But I'm really partial to the big 4X and 5x series. Part of me would love to own a big wheatland 55. But I know that is impractical pipe dream.   I need a tractor that big like I need another hole in my head. But maybe one day....
>
> Spencer Yost
Hi Spencer
Those bigger Masseys were very popular here. Some years ago just about
anybody you talked to either owned or used to own a 44 Massey. Not so
many of the 55s but there were a few.
Neighbor had a 55 Diesel. It was in a similar size class to my dad's
Cockshutt 50. Big tractors in their day.

Ralph in  Sask.

---
http://www.avg.com