[AT] Sorry for the OT post...

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:44:06 PDT 2017

Dick before you dig into it too much I think I'd call Champion again
and tell them you installed the new pump and what the results were.
Since they already know you have an issue they might take care of it
under warranty.  There eagerness to help might indicate that they
know there is a problem somewhere.  Possibly that would be a good time
to cut a deal with them and get the smaller pump you think might work
better for you.

Charlie