[AT] OT- Cornwell Tools

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 14 08:44:17 PDT 2017

Dennis,  that was the point of my reply.  There is virtually no market for
Cromwell, Snap-On or any of the other top line tools except for the guys
that
make their living with them in the shops, primarily dealerships.   The guy
comes
by the shop and the mechanic needs something and the driver has it on the
truck.
He hands it to the mechanic and puts it on the mechanics account ..........

They are great tools but unless you are wrenching every day for a living
most folks
can't afford or justify them.  Their business model is about convenience,
warranty and
credit.  Not about value per dollar spent.

Plus there is a big of status symbol there too for the guys in the
dealerships.
Each tech wants to have as nice a tool set up as the guy in the next bay.

Charlie