[AT] new duties--barns

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 13 13:40:35 PDT 2017

Not a bad idea Spencer. There are only a handful of the list members
that have ever seen one. Lord knows us NC guys have talked up tobacco
farming several times on this list. My family's last tobacco barn was
torn down this year. It was still operational. In 1997 it was put back
into service after sitting idle for 20 year--we found the fuel tickets
for the kerosene still in the box that held the carburetors. A guy used
for about 3 years when his 2 bulk barns couldn't handle the capacity.

John Hall