[AT] OT- Cornwell Tools

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 12 13:54:48 PDT 2017

I see one of their trucks running around town occasionally.  Like was
said before, extending a line of credit to the customers to get them
hooked is key. New guys are where the demand will be if you ask me. I've
been a machinist for  almost 30 years, the only thing I ever buy is if
an item gets broke or worn completely out. I've got top end tools I
bought used 30 years ago. Machinists are particular about their tools
same as mechanics, but I have noticed mechanics need a LOT more, and the
technology/equipment design changes requiring new tools.

John Hall