[AT] new duties

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 06:08:51 PDT 2017

I certainly understand your lose of such an important tree because we had a
very large hackberry tree in the center of our yard that served as storage
shade for our tractor, gas barrels, grease guns, most equipment maintenance,
etc. We sure would have missed that tree if anything had destroyed it.  Herb
(GA)