[AT] OT- Cornwell Tools

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 20:16:53 PDT 2017

Warren, I don't own any Cornwell tools but I have friends that do. The
Cornwell truck would show up once a week at their shop just like the Snap-on
truck would. I assume they are good quality tools at a price similar to
snapon's. Willard Smith

In a message dated 7/11/2017 7:59:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,