[AT] Thinning the herd NOW bee stings

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Jul 9 16:08:54 PDT 2017

Charlie, it's funny you mentioned that, a friend up the road was mowing
with his ZTR last year when he saw a ground nest before he ran over it.
He pulled up over it with the blades running and just sat there for a
few minutes, there where only a few returner's left, nothing more. Took
out the whole colony.

Mike M